Vitebsk will host the intergrаtion forum “Available work and employment for people with disabilities”
The Republican integration forum “Available work and employment for people with disabilities” will take place in Vitebsk at Prospekt Stroiteley, 23 (Ice sports Palace) on May 17-18.
The event is organized by the Center “Uzel” in partnership with the Committee on Labour, Employment and Social Protection of the Vitebsk Region Executive Committee, the institution of human rights enlightenment “Office on the Rights of People with Disabilities” with funding from the United Nations Democracy Fund. The event will be held during the 5th Week of Availability, the initiator of which is “Office on the Rights of People with Disabilities”. The Forum will bring together representatives of business, experts of the Belarusian and international organizations and government representatives.
We invite you to join the forum as experts, students and media representatives.
What awaits the participants of the Forum?
- Presentation of business opportunities and self-employment;
- Successful examples of employment of people with disabilities;
- The world practice: standards for the employment of people with disabilities;
- The exhibition and presentation of the activities of Belarusian institutions and organizations in the area of employment of people with disabilities;
- Presentation of training opportunities and career counseling of people with disabilities.
To participate in the Forum, please fill in the application form before May 9.
All the participants will be provided with meals and accommodation. The venue is accessible physical environment.
For more information please call +375-29-568-38-86, +375-44-543-44-67 or email to email@example.com (Veronica Gerasimova).
Press contacts: +375-29-332-85-76, PR@disright.org (Tatiana Zgarnosek).